On 01.10.2019 started the Project “eCON – European practice for future young economists” involving two of the associated partners of the ENNE Project:
- Vocational High School in Economics “G. S. Rakovsky”, Yambol, Bulgaria;
- National High School in Finance and Business, Sofia, Bulgaria.
The project is implemented in a consortium with one more vocational school and a foundation. The project stipulates the sending of a group of 24 students from 10-11 grade (8 students and one teacher from each school) from Economics and Management, Business Administration and Trade specialties from the three vocational high schools to a two-week practice in Barcelos and Portugal in the summer of 2020.
The mobility participants will develop and build on their key competences and skills in enterprise economics and in particular on various business performance indicators of the firm. Through the practical exercises in a real working environment, eCON project will result in improving the skills and competences of the students for:
- Analyzing the quality of products and services and producing comparative analyses;
- Performing economic analysis of volume and structure of sales in SMEs and understanding the process of forming profit targets;
- Developing work organization hierarchy and mapping the main processes in SMEs;
- Preparing financial analyses according to different indicators and assessment of the financial state of real films and ideas for improving it;
- Assimilating financial reporting practices according to International Accounting Standards (IAS, IFRS) and their practical implementation by solving Portuguese case studies;
- Planning the creation of new products/services in real firms;
- Planning the marketing of SMEs.
These acquired practical skills and competences will be certified from the receiving organisation, an employer reference, as well as Europass Mobility document, which will expand students’ career opportunities. By developing specific skills through practice, students will become more competitive and adept at the needs of the business and with increased prospects for realization on the labor market.