The ENNE project final event on “Quality mobility for the enhancement of VET”, will take place in Brussels on 23 September 2022 and you can participate in presence or online!
VENUE: Umbria Region Office in Brussels, Rond-Point Schuman 14 – 1040 Brussels
- 9.30 – 10.00 Registration and networking coffee
- 10.00 – 10.15 Institutional Welcome from the Umbria Region representatives and project coordinator
- 10.15 – 10.45 Keynote on the EU ongoing and upcoming initiatives for the promotion and enhancement of VET
– Anna Barbieri, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion – European Commission
- 10.45 – 11.45 Presentation of the main project’s results and outputs:
Report on national focus groups for setting up VET Excellence networks in partner countries
– Charline Van Osselaer, Manager at Connectief
MOOC on “Quality of mobility projects in VET”
– Jan Mueller, Project manager at Wisamar
Blended course on KA2 Erasmus+ Proposal writing
– Ylenia Cariani, Communication Manager at EGInA
Quality Assurance System for transnational mobility
– Anie Antonova, Project Manager at ECQ
Internationalization activities for the enhancement of VET centres
– Claudia Amaro, Project Manager at Arts&Skills
Interactive session with testimonials from the partner countries
- 11.45 – 12.30 Panel discussion on VET challenges with local and national VET stakeholders moderated by Ben Bruyndonckx, International mobility coordinator at Connectief
– Jens Vermeersch, Coordinator Internationalisation at GO! from Belgium
– Margherita Battaglini, VET Teacher and Erasmus+ coordinator from Italy
– Sandra Machado, School board representative at Agrupamento de Escolas Francisco de Holanda from Portugal
– Manuela Vogelsang, VET teacher of RHS Chemnitz
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch Break
- 13.30 – 14.00 VET Mobility outside the EU borders
– from Italy to Japan: Maurizio Morini, VET teacher and Erasmus+ coordinator at IO Dante Alighieri of Nocera Umbra
– From Belgium to South Africa: Guillaume Goes, former VET student at VTI Oostende
- 14.00 – 14.45 Panel discussion with representatives of VET networks for the validation the ENNE Policy Recommendations moderated by Altheo Valentini, ENNE project coordinator
- VET providers, represented by
- Valentina Chanina, Project and office manager at EfVET – European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- Giulia Meschino, Director-Secretary general at EVTA – European Vocational Training Association
- Susanne M. Nielsen, Knowledge Hub Expert at ETF – European Training Foundation
- Intermediary organisations, represented by
- Manuel Ribeiro Bacelar, President of EAQOM – European Association of Quality Organisations in Mobility
- Companies, represented by
- Pierluigi Befera, Training Support Manager at Sabena Aerospace Engineering
- 14.45 – 15.00 Closing remarks and next steps for the sustainability of the ENNE Networks
ARE YOU WORKING IN THE FIELD OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING?
FILL IN THE ONLINE SURVEY!
Your opinion is important for us to collect valuable feedback regarding the benefits and challenges of internationalisation and mobility in VET from representatives of European VET providers.
CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE BELOW!