The Vocational School “G.Penna” in Asti (Italy) has launched several good practices and projects:
- Project for the initiation of good sporting practices, which includes the creation of a wellness trail (nature walk in the woods owned by the Institute through the creation of a path equipped for gymnastic exercises and naturalistic exploration) and an adventure trail (creation of a tour with Tibetan bridges, rock walls, etc..) open to the entire community of the province of Asti, from the youngest to the oldest);
- Videomaking project made entirely by the pupils presenting school life and visible by clicking on the school’s Youtube channel;
- The innovative project, together with Turin Polytechnic, on the future of the agricultural field. The idea involves the creation of an experimental vineyard with digital sensors that can reduce the amount of water and pesticides used on the vine;
- Family support project. The institute, thanks to the European PON, has purchased about sixty notebooks to be donated to families who need them and have requested them, in order to have free digital devices until the end of the five years;
- Cineforum project. The institute has built a 100-seat cinema for educational screenings inviting experts and creating debates not only with schoolchildren and others, but also with anyone who wants to explore important issues through a film.