Located between France, the Netherlands and Germany, Belgium seems small but it is big in its versatility and therefore worth a visit.
From the coast on the North Sea to the wooded south you will encounter a lot of nature, history, culture and good food.
On visitflanders.com is the best way to find all information but some absolute headlines deserve the spotlight.
- Visit the Han caves or a walk in the Ardennes forests and combine with the citadel of Dianant.
- Drink the best coffee in the coziest setting.
- Dive into the expirience of music and festivals like Tomorrowland, Rock Werchter or choose smaller for otter trotter or campo solar.
- Dine in style with typical Flemish products such as Brussels sprouts or asparagus in one of the many restaurants.
- Enjoy a Ghent waterzooi!
- Inhale the peace of the the ruin of the Abbey of Villers La Ville.