The future of VET in the next Erasmus+ programme 2021-2027
In occasion of the upcoming European Vocational Skills Week 2020, after one year from the beginning of the project activities, the partners of “ENNE – European National Networks for the Enhancement of VET” will celebrate the formal establishment of 5 VET national networks in Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, Portugal and Belgium with the organization of an online interactive conference on the future of VET in the next Erasmus+ programme 2021-2027!
The event is scheduled for Monday 9 November 2020, from 15.00 to 17.30 (Brussels time), and it is open to anyone interested to learn more about the forthcoming training and mobility activities offered by the ENNE consortium, as well as to interact and networking with VET experts and practitioners from all over Europe.
- The ZOOM room will be open starting from 14.45 CEST
- 15.00-15.20: Welcome and opening speech.
Mr. Luca PIROZZI, Policy Officer for VET at EAECA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission)
- 15.20-15.40: Presentation of the ENNE project and the international training activities for the enhancement of VET.
Mr. Altheo Valentini, Project coordinator at the European Grants International Academy
- 15.40-16.00: ENNE MOOC – How to plan and implement quality mobility projects in the field of VET.
Mrs. Sabine Roehrig-Mahhou, Managing Director at Wisamar Educational Institute
- 16.00-17.00: Thematic workshops.
Participants will join dedicated rooms where the members of the ENNE national networks will present good practices in five different fields relevant for EU policies and initiatives:
- Recognition/validation of competences in WBL (Work Based Learning – national traineeships/transnational mobility/etc.)
- Social Inclusion in VET (Disabilities, migrants, economic disadvantages, etc.)
- Digital transformation / Distance Learning
- Sustainability and contribution of VET to the achievement of UN Agenda 2030 SDGs
- Capacity building of VET Staff
- 17.00-17.30: Conference highlights and final round table to present the recommendations from the thematic rooms on the VET priorities to focus in the next programming period, facilitated by Mr. Ludmil Manev, Managing Director of the European Center for Quality Ltd. And President of EAQOM – European Association of Quality Intermediary Organizations in Mobility
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the ENNE community!
REGISTER TODAY at https://form.jotform.com/202701478880054