K-TOUR – A Key for Sustainable and Accessible Tourism is an Erasmus+ project that was born from the idea of the Istituto Tecnico Economico e per il Turismo “F. Scarpellini” (Italy) in collaboration with the European partners of the ENNE Consortium such as:
- EPROMAT – Escola Profissional de Matosinhos (Portugal)
- Vocational High School of Economics and Tourism “Aleko Konstantinov” (Bulgaria)
- Escola Profissional do C.J. de Campanhã (Portugal)
- EGIna SRL (Italy)
With the aim of supporting the use of digital tools in favor of eco-friendly and accessible tourism.
K-TOUR involves students from participating schools to:
- Search for local tourism enterprises that are already promoters of ”eco-friendly and accessible” best practices;
- Create a website for the promotion of the territorial touristic offer in line with the eco-compatibility and accessibility criteria – in order to enhance its visibility and establish its corresponding price;
- Become best practices promoters.
More and more people around the world are using tour operators and online travel agencies to book and plan trips and vacations: K-TOUR supports students to achieve the skills necessary to work in the field of tourism.
Tourism that is collaborative, digital, eco-friendly, accessible and local. Tourism that is K-TOUR.