The Arrifana’s School Group is located in the portuguese district of Aveiro. Its area of influence involves a population of around 20 500 inhabitants (2011 Census), and the main economic activities are agricultural exploration, footwear industry, metalworking and metallurgy.
The offer of education in the Arrifana’s School Group includes:
- Pre-school – Animation and Family Support Activities
- 1st cycle – Component of Family Support / Curriculum Enrichment Activities (AEC)
- 2nd cycle – Regular Education / Basic Music Course / Basic Dance Course
- 3rd cycle – Regular Education / Basic Music Course / Basic Dance Course / Education and Training Course (CEF) Pastry and Bakery
- Secondary Education – Vocational Technical Course for Youth Level IV